facebookicon twittericon youtubeicon    iso9001

Farewell to 2013 by Gill Sexton

gillAs I develop the 2014 plan, adding actual events already confirmed, but also goals and ambitions, my mind wanders to an evaluation of 2013- review of one year enabling action planning for the next. 2013 has been a good year for Reliance Way. High customer satisfaction, new markets being developed, new safety programs added. Serving customers around the glope is particulary satifying. Reliance Way in 2012 served China, USA, Germany, Nigeria among other countries.

I share my colleques feelings, Sharon Harwood,  my association with Reliance Way has brought me into contact with so many interesting people, many of whom are now personal friends, I have learnt so much from everyone I have met, Culture, Politics, Religion and of course I must not forget the Cooking Recipes, the wonderful places I have visited Dead Sea,  Petra, Jerash, Wadi Rum,  to name but a few and to plan the places I have yet to visit "Next Time". All of these factors have enabled me to grow as a person; I hope that the people I have met have also benefitted from our time spent together.

Reliance Way susccess and growth continuoues, due to the excellent members of the Team who all work together to meet the needs of the clients, to ensure quality programmes are delivered and reach successful outcomes. With clients returning again and again developing continuing relationships with Reliance Way, delegates on courses obtaining their own personal goals, also returning to further achieve new aims, new goals, and nee w ambitions all with Reliance Way.

The Health Safety and Environment awarness program is one of the pinacle of Reliance Way goals. Safety is a culture and an attitude, spreading this culture is one of Reliance Way ultimate goals. I am very proud to be a member of the Reliance Way Team and also to be asked to be one of the active Business Developers in achieving this goal. I made new friends and hope to continue to develop these relationships in 2014. We are already planning the second Conference for 2015- so any ideas that you have please forward them to the Team at Reliance Way. I personally look forward to meeting everyone again who attended in 2013 and to welcoming new participants in 2014.

So finally to say Thank You and Goodbye to what has been for me a great year and to Welcome in the new 2014, what does it hold? What will we all achieve? All I have to say is Inshalla