Quality Management Systems (QMS) integrates the various internal processes within the organization and intends to provide a process approach for project execution. QMS enables organizations to identify, to measure, to control and improve various core business processes that will ultimately lead to improved business performance; as a result, these processes would become smooth, well-organized, and easy to control and audit.
Reliance Way Consultants provides quality auditing and control services along with preparing standardized documentations and procedures. We also assist our clients pass certification of internationally recognized standards such as:
• Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2008)
• Environmental Management System (ISO 14001:2004)
• Occupational Health and Safety Management System (BS OHSAS 18001:2007)
• Integrated Management Systems - Quality , Health, Safety , and Environmental Management Systems (QHSEMS)
• Total Quality Management (TQM)
• Information Security Management Systems (ISO 17799)
• CE Marking
• Food and Safety Management Systems (ISO 22000:2005) / Food Management System (HACCP) – Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points
•Aviation quality management systems A/S 9100,9110,9120
• ISO/TS 16949 the Technical Specification for Quality Management Systems for Automotive industry.
• IT Systems ISO 27001
Reliance Way consultants now in process for preparing "Jordan Atomic Energy Commissioning" for certification according to ISO 9001:2008.